Our FULLY MANAGED service is the most popular service for our landlords.
This professional service gives landlords the peace of mind that their property is being well looked after, that their regulatory and legal obligations are being met and that the collection of rent is assured with monthly statements assisting them with their end of year tax self-assessments.
So what’s included in this package? We break that down for you in detail below:
Marketing and Introduction of Tenant
- Professional Marketing and Advertising
- To Let Board
- Accompanied Viewings
- Full tenant credit check and professional referencing
- Complete administration and signed legal documents
- Professional MARLA Inventory and Schedule of Condition (ISC)
- Full tenant ‘Check In’ procedure including meter readings and informing of the Utility companies
- Holding and protection of the tenants deposit in a government approved scheme
- Regular property inspections from your property manager – written reports normally every 3 months, the first inspection usually being carried out 6 to 8 weeks after the start of the tenancy
- Reading of meters at ‘Check In’ and ‘Check Out’
- Informing the Council and Utility providers in a change of occupant(s)
- Collection of rent and the provision of monthly financial statements.
- Annual Landlord Statement for Tax purposes on request
- Management of property concerning general maintenance and repairs
- Arrangement of mandatory annual Gas Safety Certificate
- Dealing with issues that arise during the term of the tenancy
- An annual rent review
- Rent increase negotiation and serving of notices
- Full ‘Check Out’ procedure including the return of deposit and negotiation of deductions